Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cover Memo

Through this semester I have learned to like English. Before I had complaints about English because it was not concrete enough, like math and science. I like to explore and learn many things, but only if I can actually find the answer. I am a complete perfectionist, therefore I hate to revise things because I believe that I got it perfect the first time. I realize now that English, specifically rhetoric, is a tool that you can use to show to other people what you have learned. It won't ever be perfect or complete because you can always learn more. I find it exciting to use rhetoric to creatively and effectively communicate my ideas to others. This could be in the form of a conversation, a scientific report, or an essay. It is important to keep developing my skills as a writer because I know that I will use them a lot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment